Because there has been several issues, and also a number of frequent questions, the Terms of Service below outline what you should expect from me and what I expect from you.
- Ending Calls and Blocking Callers. While I am understanding that the information or advice that I provide may be hard to hear, difficult to absorb, or concerning at times, I do require that callers be respectful during the call and refrain from abuse. Don’t shoot the messenger, I’m here to help, but name calling, rudeness, belligerence, and abuse will not be tolerated. I reserve the right to terminate the call and to block your future calls if such behavior occurs.
- Blackmail and Extortion. I do not engage with those who attempt to use blackmail or extortion tactics for free services, free minutes, or other forms of exchange for good reviews, positive comments, or not taking an action that would “put me in a bad light” including threatening to dispute a charge for services provided unless I agree to their demands. I will report such behaviors to the Fair Play Department of the network, if a network is involved, and end and/or block calls from callers who engage in such activities.
- Time Frame. The spiritual world does not have or understand time, answers about when something will occur or resolve by are provided as a rough time frame. Answers about time frame are not given in absolutes like “Monday, January 1 at 3:00pm” as it is simply not possible. Answers may be given in more general time frames like “January,” soon, a few weeks, next month, next year, etc.
- Violations of Member-Advisor Agreement or Code of Ethics. I strive to provide each client with the best service possible and I make every effort to abide by the terms and conditions that each network contains, and to always adhere to my own professional ethics, whether I’m working on a network with a client, or not. I do not engage with callers who ask for me to violate the Member-Advisor Agreements or my Code of Ethics. Depending on the severity, frequency, and nature of the request, you may be warned about the violation of terms issue, find your actions reported to the network (if on one), and/or have your call terminated and your number blocked.
- Email. Email from clients are usually answered in the order in which they are received and within 48 hours. If you need more urgent assistance, please contact me by phone.
- General Readings and Specific Questions. As my general reading normally lasts up to an hour, and is best done in person, I don’t attempt this in an online capacity. Specific questions can easily be handled online. Please provide your name and birthdate before your reading, and have your specific questions ready to obtain the most value for your time and money.
- Test the Psychic. I provide my services to you without playing games, and I require mutual respect from my client in providing those services. Test the psychic is a game in which someone requests services and tries to provide false or misleading information to see how good a psychic is, or claims that they are only “seeing if they can connect” with a psychic before paying for services. One is an aggravation, the other is a scam for free services, and I will block from services anyone who attempts either.
- Free Minutes and Network Usage. Free minutes are used for you to become familiar with my style and methods, and to determine if you are comfortable with them. Not every psychic is for everyone. During the call you will be prompted whether you wish to continue with me at the per minute rate or end the call. While I hope that I can help you and that you will feel comfortable with me for your reading to continue, those free minutes give you an opportunity to find out and then opt to pay if you do. Free minutes are not, however, to be used to call in repeatedly and continue a conversation without paying for the call. Callers who engage in such activities may be reported to the network, and may be banned from the network, but will have their call terminated and their number blocked from contact on an individual basis.
- Refunds. A refund for services already provided is not available. A refund for prepaid services may be provided, if possible, for services not yet provided or any residual balance of the prepaid amount. If you request and pay for an email reading, and that reading is provided, a refund will not be given. If, however, you request and pay for an email reading, but it has not been completed, a refund will be provided as long as it is requested before the service is performed.
Required by the State of West Virginia
ALL information and advice given in the readings you receive is to be treated purely for entertainment purposes only to adults 18 years of age and UP! Any predictions or other messages that you receive are NOT a substitute for PROFESSIONAL ADVICE that you would normally receive from a licensed professional such as a Lawyer, Physician, Psychiatrist, or Financial Advisor. In accordance, AESON Knight provides no guarantees, implied warranties, or assurances of any kind, and will not be responsible/and or liable for any interpretation made or used by the recipient of the information and advice mentioned above. Seek the PROPER ADVICE.